Komine GK-235 Titanium Motorcycle Racing Gloves
The 2020 GK-235 Titanium Racing Glove has now arrived and there is still no other more comfortable leather sports glove on the market, that we have tried. This is all thanks to the unique gun-cut stitching around the finger which removes the seams from inside the glove so you feel nothing but subtle goat leather once your hand enters the glove. The biggest benefit of this is it allows you to get a super tight, form-fitting glove that will shape and mould around your hand and after a couple of rides become a second skin, which means amazing feel on the controls.
The safety features on this glove are second to none with a titanium knuckle protector and carbon on the wrist, palm and back of the fingers. The adjustment strap has been improved so the glove is held firmly in place and the perforated holes and vents built into the titanium help to let some air in as well as featuring touch screen compatibility.
This glove is a great piece of craftsmanship that once you put your hand in, you won’t be able to take them off.
- A racing glove with titanium protection on the fist and excellent protection and operability.
- The Wrist is equipped with a sub-belt and a double Velcro cuff to enhance the sense of unity with the glove.
- Velcro closure and sub adjustment strap system for a personalized fit and precision
- Finger - bridge system to prevent from finger twisting and finger separation
- Stretch leather accordions on fingers, thumb and back of the hand for superior fit and flexibility
- Carbon - fiber protection around Wrist to protect Wrist bone from impact in a crash
- Titanium knuckle armor for enhanced impact absorption
- Materials : Goat Leather, Cow Leather, Polyurethane, Polyester, Chamude
- Protectors : Knuckle, Finger, Palm, Wrist
- Three-dimensional cutting : Three-dimensional cutting that enhances mobility
- Smart tip : The special material placed on the fingertips allows the touch panel to be operated even while wearing gloves.
- Scalability : Equipped with shirring telescopic panel to enhance mobility
- Available season
- Copy Protection : With anti-counterfeit label applying special hologram technology
- Komine R Spec : Adopted a pattern that incorporates racing suit / glove fittings
- Punching process
- Titanium : Mainly used for glove protectors. The strength of the protector is increased.
- Orginal leather use
- Carbon : Mainly used for glove protectors. Carbon fiber enhances strength.