Scorpion Exo Combat Solid Modular Motorcycle Helmet
- RM799.00 RM1,050.00
USE COUPON CODE (rayacombat) TO GET 30% DISCOUNT WHEN YOU CHECK OUT!!
All new helmets are sold with Clear visor . Smoke visor on picture are for illustration purposes only
Scorpion Exo Combat Solid Matt Black Modular Motorcycle Helmet
Scorpion adds a whole lot of "but wait, there's more" to the classic half shell with the Scorpion Exo-Combat Motorcycle Helmet. They start off strong with a tune-able ventilation system. Next they mix in a no-frills drop down sun visor system. One pull on a tab lowers the shades then pushing the same tab retracts them; it couldn't be easier. Snapping in a rear bottom sleeve transforms your lid into a 3/4 Motorcycle helmet and helps to muffle some of the cries from your lives-saving exhaust. Despite the extra coverage, Scorpion's Kwikwick liner keeps your head in the game by channeling heat and humidity up to the ventilation ducts to be piped out the back. You'll be cool as a cucumber. But wait, there's more. Attaching the front mask shields your pretty face from bugs, and you-name-it debris as you're blasting down the interstate. If you're one who frequently needs to transition from being seen to only heard, the Scorpion Covert is there for missions ranging from the twisties to the impossible.
- Advanced Polycarbonate shell
- SpeedView internal tinted sun visor with EverClear no fog coating
- Includes clear visor for night-time riding
- Kwikwick 2 anti-microbial fabric liner
- Dual density EPS
- Easily removable front mask with neodymium magnets included
- Aero-tuned ventilation system
- Removable ear flaps
- Double D-ring chinstrap system
- DOT approved
How to choose the good size ?
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow.
The next step in the fitment process are fitment checks. The following tests should be performed with the chin strap properly and securely in place. Motorcycle Helmet movement should also move the skin on your face and scalp. Motorcycle Helmets will fit snug when new and have abreak in period. The Motorcycle Motorcycle helmet should not fit so tight as to caused is comfort or pain. If your measurement is at the upper number of any size range start at that range then move up as needed.
1. With the Motorcycle helmet in place and chin strap secured, shake your head side to side, if the Motorcycle helmet moves independently of your head then the Motorcycle helmet is too big. When performing this test, the Motorcycle helmet liner and cheek pads should be in direct contact with your skin. While shaking, your skin should move with the Motorcycle helmet.
2. Place one hand directly behind your head and push forward. Use your other hand and try to slip your little finger between your forehead and the Motorcycle helmet EPS liner. If you are able to slip your finger in, the Motorcycle helmet is too big.
3. To test for Motorcycle helmet lift, place one hand on the chin bar and push up (while the chin strap is secured), if the Motorcycle helmet comes off your head it is too big. Next, place one hand on the back and pushup again, if your Motorcycle helmet lifts off your head the Motorcycle helmet is too big.