Matris M46KF/MONO KAWASAKI Z900RS 18
Shock absorber for sport and naked bikes. Computerized engineering systems are used to designe, project and produce all the components and only materials of high-end technical and mechanical characteristics are used. High precision machining with the objective of reducing weight and friction to improve sliding, high temperature stability, fine damping adjustment to ensure greatest sensivity and confidence to the rider (the difference in damping is easily perceptible with every click adjustment ).
Ideal for road and sport use (track day) without forgetting the Matris “look”.
• Two-way adjustable hydraulic shock .
• Separate pressurized expansion tank (Nitrogen gas N2) with fully floating piston connected with a flexible hose in steel braid, coated.
• The cylinders are made from Alu alloy (Al 7075).
• Main piston D.46 mm with flow dynamics specially designed for better control of the suspension movements.
• Piston shaft D.16 mm made from high tensile alloy Steel, hard Chrome coatted.
• Fully re-buildable and re-valveable.
• Spring in Cr-Mb alloy Steel, available in different rates (based on the bike model and rider weight).
• All components, machined from Alu alloy, are with anodizing treatment.
• Two-way hydraulic adjustment by separate and independent units.
• The rear shocks series M46K-F are supplied as standar with spring Preload by millimetric rings. Available also with a unit of Hydraulic spring Preload , type: (a) Integrated, (b) Flex or (c) Flex-Knob, according to different applications.
Range of adjustment: 7 mm
• Adjustable length for a customizable setting of the bike.
Bottom eyelet or fork joint, machined from billet in Alu alloy (Al 7075)
Range of length adjustment: 9 mm